Stanton Chase has been retained to recruit a President/COO for a new, publicly-traded business in Southern California.
- Client is a leader in the development, sales, and service of automated, biometrically controlled dispensing and storage systems for medicine and merchandise.
- Headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices in Arizona and Florida.
- Client offers their patented systems, software and consulting services to pharmacies, dispensaries, and local governments in the U.S.
- Publicly-traded company, the company is generating sales of over $6mm, and has a staggering market cap of approximately $400mm.
- Importantly the company has been successful in recruiting industry veterans with name recognition and credibility in the industry.
The President & Chief Operating Officer will be responsible for providing the organizational leadership and strategic planning to aggressively meet the company’s growth goals within the corporate marketplace. The President is responsible for hiring, assembling and orchestrating a top level management team capable of meeting and exceeding goals for new sales and renewal revenue across all product lines delivered to customers with the initial focus being municipalities and state governments and other markets to follow. The successful candidate will have 15-25 years of progressively more responsible experience leading to a P&L leadership role within a well- regarded, market leader in a relevant industry sector. Prior experience leading a publicly-traded firm is highly desired.
If you are interested in disruptive and controversial businesses that have the potential of broad impact for our society, and the treatment of ailments from headaches to cancer, through prescription and non-prescription medications, you should investigate this opportunity. Our Client is a small, public company seeking visionary, well-spoken, intellectually engaged, charismatic leadership to bring the organization to the next level; and the President/COO is going to have challenges and opportunities that will test a broad skill set. The sprint is on for companies in this business space to establish market share and footprint before the technology and the medications go “mainstream” and mass market.
If interested, please contact us and forward your updated resume. Paul Herreras, Managing Director, STANTON CHASE executive search. Your Leadership Partner.